Detailed tutorial is still under construction. However,
be sure to experience the following:
- Conduct searches using the search field in the upper right corner
- Conduct advanced searches using the Advanced Search page
- Explore unfamiliar image(s) by clicking the “Random Images” button below the map or below images in the image gallery of each site
- Ask for images of similar color and shape by clicking “Similar” below images in the image gallery of each site
- Click "larger" to zoom for larger images
- Request metadata information by using "Info"
- Link to multimedia information in "Info"
- Link to available websites using the URL information in "Info"
- Explore the use of multilingual content and retrieval
- Use geographical locations to find what you need, by clicking on either the point on the map or by clicking on country name, region, and specific site name
- Contact us to become a contributor to
World Heritage Memory Net
You will need to LOGIN once in order to use World Heritage Memory Net freely. It is FREE! We use this information (in aggregate only) to improve our content and design in order to enhance your experience and knowledge of the World’s Heritage Sites, and we do not share your information. Thus, please complete the form as completely and accurately as possible.
Please provide your user information as COMPLETELY as possible. We prefer the institutional email address such as .edu, .org, .net, rather than the non-descriptive general .com one.
Feedback, Comment, and Suggestions
- Please be sure to complete the Feedback Form after use! Your feedback helps us to develop systems to enhance your experience.
- Please contact us should you wish to collaborate with or to contribute your materials on any specific World Heritage Site(s) to World Heritage Memory Net.
- World Heritage Memory Net has the capability to display and retrieve in many languages. Metadata information in foreign languages is in UNICODE format. Should your monitor display "square" or other symbols for any information when the images are displayed, please check to ensure that your system has the capability to process those specific language(s) such as Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, etc.
Enjoy your exploration in World Heritage Memory Net!
Contact us by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org